Not so long ago I didn’t know how to apply makeup and I had no idea what the steps were. I was doing it no matter how and it didn’t necessarily look good. I am getting better at this and I thought I could share with you some tricks that I learned up to now. Enjoy! 🙂
- Start with a clean face and apply an Instant Lifting Serum. This will reduce the appearance of any fine lines and wrinkles.
- Continue with a moisturizer. It is very important to show your skin some love. I used the Hydrating Day Cream.
- Don’t forget to prime. They say that ”It’s a crime not to prime!” 😀 and that is because the primer helps your makeup to stay in place longer, it covers your pores and protects them from the makeup that you apply on your face. It also keeps the oil under control: Touch Glorious Face Primer
- Next thing is the foundation. I used the Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation. (PS: I can color match you in no time 🙂 )
- To highlight and cover the dark circles under the eyes, use a concealer that is one to two shades lighter than your foundation. I used my Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer.
- To set the concealer and the makeup use a Translucent Setting Powder. This is color free which means that you can use as much as you want. 😀
- A makeup look is incomplete without the brows and I am obsessed with the Moodstruck Brow Obsession Palette.
- Next thing is your eye shadow. Use the colors that you want to create the perfect look for you. In this video, I used the Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 2.
- To contour your face and give it a bit of sun kiss, go ahead and use a bronzer. Mine? The Sunset Beachfront Bronzer.
- Go ahead and apply the setting powder and/or a setting spray on your entire face to keep that makeup in place all day long.
- The mascara is as important as the brows. You cannot have your makeup done without a mascara. And I am in love with the new Moodstruck Epic Mascara + the fibers from the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+.
- Exfoliate your lips before lipstick application. Why? To have soft lips that will keep your lipstick in place longer. Make sure you moisturize them as well. To exfoliate I use Moodstruck Lip Exfoliator. To moisturize I use Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm. And I finish my look with my favorite lipstick which is Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick.
And…you are ready to go! If you enjoyed and think it is helpful please like and share!
Thanks for being here! xoxo